From November through April, we will be open the first and third Saturday from 9:30-Noon on Ballentine Street outside the Cultural Center.
We will have more than a dozen local farmers and food producers with:
– fresh local produce** & microgreens
– local honey
– maple syrup
– pasture-raised meats
– gourmet pasta & sauces
– all-natural preserves and mustards
– prepared soups, salads, and sandwiches
– coffee pour overs, plus beans to brew at home
– mouthwatering baked goods
…including vegan and gluten-free options!
– local wine
– eggs from happy free-range chickens and ducks
…plus all-natural bath & body products and MORE!
Visit http://www.hollyspringsnc.us/691/Whats-Coming-to-Market to see exactly who will be at market this week, and what they’ll be bringing.
**grown in a hoop house