Could you be the next Raleigh Moms Blog contributor?
Do you want to write for Raleigh Moms Blog?
We’re looking for local moms with a passion for motherhood, who love the Raleigh area and enjoy sharing helpful tips and experiences with other moms. Most importantly who are passionate about building a strong and supportive community of moms!
It’s time to add to our group of amazing regular contributors, and we’re looking for a few new local voices to join our team!
This is a volunteer position that lets you write what you love in exchange for some perks.
Here’s the deal:
Complete the form below to submit your bio and writing samples by October 18th, 2017.
What you GIVE:
- Two original posts per month on topics of your choice (within the Raleigh Moms Blog brand and mission).
- Six-month commitment beginning on November 1st, 2017.
- A passion for moms, kids, and the Raleigh area.
- Available for quarterly in-person meetings and online contributor meetings, and at least one blog event.
- An active presence on social media.
- Reliability, team-spirit, flexibility and a great attitude.
What you GET:
- Your photo and bio on the Raleigh Moms Blog Meet Our Contributors page (with links to your blog and/or social media channels if you choose to share them.
- Access to our Contributors Facebook Group, and access to our internal communications.
- Opportunity to test products for review as they become available (to be tested on Raleigh Moms Blog).
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media and event management.
- Access to pre-sale tickets to Raleigh Moms Blog events (which often sell out quickly).
- Coffee shop meetings, hugs, new friends, play dates and so much more!
What to DO:
- Complete the application below in its entirety by Wednesday, October 18th, 2017.
- As you consider what content to submit as a sample with your application, please think of these important guidelines….
- Your sample submissions should be original to you, meaning you are the author. Please keep copyright infringement laws in mind.
- Content should be free from the following: profanity, sexual language, political endorsement of a party or candidate, political commentary, op-ed commentary on controversial social and/or political issues, and derogatory or inflammatory language.