This event has been rescheduled to Sunday, January 13th from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Stay close to our Facebook Event Page for updates. All previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date.
We are thrilled to announce our “Magical Morning with the Sugar Plum Fairy” event brought to you by Raleigh Moms Blog and Tutu School of Raleigh & Tutu School of Cary. This festive family-friendly event will take place Sunday, January 13th in the Calypso Room at Marbles Kids Museum from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 pm.
Bring your little ones (don your best tutu if you’d like) and enjoy a morning in the land of sweets with the real Sugar Plum Fairy, Lara O’Brien – Principal Ballerina, from Carolina Ballet’s The Nutcracker.
Families can take part in a Nutcracker-themed storytime, a tippy-toe twirl session with the Sugar Plum Fairy and Tutu School of Raleigh & Tutu School of Cary, a fairy craft activity from Knack DIY Craft Studio and a sparkling cupcake decorating station from Flour Power Kids Cooking Studio – Falls River.
In addition, before families leave the land of sweets they’ll twirl over to the Sugar Plum Fairy photo booth from ZimZoom Photo Booth to capture the fun and take a photo home to keep.
Families can also join hands with Note in the Pocket (our local charity partner) to bring their gently used or new clothing items in during the event to help Wake County families in need.
Tickets to this event are limited and will sell out quickly. For that reason, we want to make sure you have all the necessary details to secure your tickets as soon as they are available.
WHO: all Triangle-area families
WHEN: Sunday, January 13th from 10am – 2pm
WHERE: The Calypso Room in the Play Annex at Marbles Kids Museum (201 East Hargett Street, Downtown Raleigh 27601)
Ticket and Event Details Below:
- Ticket cost is $15.00 + Eventbrite Fees.
- Ticket purchase includes admission for 1 adult and 1 child to the “Magical Morning with the Sugar Plum Fairy”. Babies under the age of 1 are FREE with at least one paid sibling. (If you are attending with only a baby under the age of 12 months, please purchase a ticket for them.)
- This event is not sponsored or associated with Marbles. A ticket to this event does not include admission to the Marble Kids Museum & IMAX theatre.
- ~Nutcracker Storytime & Tippy Toe Twirl session will begin at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 a.m. (Each session will run 15-20 mins.)
- The Fairy Craft Activity Corner, Sparkling Cupcake Decorating Station and Sugar Plum Fairy Photo Booth will run throughout the event.
- Note in the Pocket Clothing Drive will run during the event.
- We believe the spirit of the holiday season rests in giving to others, so this event is built around not only fun holiday activities but cultivating an atmosphere of giving. 20% of all ticket sales will be given to Note in the Pocket a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization incorporated in the state of North Carolina. Note in the Pocket provides clothing to impoverished and homeless schoolchildren in Wake County with dignity and love.
- Parents & Guardians are ultimately responsible for the supervision and safety of their children, including any involvement in the food-related activities at the event.
This event was made possible by our Sponsor
Learn more about Tutu School Raleigh & Cary by visiting their website and follow all the fun and ballet magic over on their social pages. See below:
Sugar Plum Fairy Event Experience Partners
Sparkling Cupcake Decorating Station presented by Flour Power Cooking Studio – Falls River. Visit their website to learn more.
Nutcracker-themed Storytime & Tippy Toe Twirl with the Sugar Plum Fairy presented by Tutu School of Raleigh & Tutu School of Cary.
Treasured Memories to Keep
We are super excited that all attendees will be able to take home their own magical memory with complimentary photos from the Sugar Plum Fairy Photo Booth presented by ZimZoom Photo Booth.
Make sure you share your memories on social by using the hashtag #RaleighMomsBlog!
A huge thank you to our local Decor Partner Greenhouse Picker Sisters who provides specialty rentals, decor, and event styling for weddings, corporate events, styled shoots,
and more. Based in North Carolina, serving the South.
Non-Profit Charity Partner
We are thrilled to support local non-profit partner, Note in the Pocket. Twenty-percent of all ticket sales will go to Note in the Pocket a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization incorporated in the state of North Carolina. Note in the Pocket provides clothing to impoverished and homeless schoolchildren in Wake County with dignity and love. Visit their website to learn more or watch this video.
Bring your gently used/new clothing items during the event. Note in the Pocket will be on site to collect all donation. Clothing items needed below:
Boys 7 pants
Boys 7 long sleeve shirts (t-shirts or sweatshirts)
Boys 8 pants
Boys 8 long sleeve shirts (t-shirts or sweatshirts)
Boys 12 long sleeve shirts (t-shirts or sweatshirts)
Boys 16 long sleeve shirts (t-shirts or sweatshirts) ,Boys 16 regular pants
Girls 5 long sleeve shirts
Girls 8 long sleeve shirts
Girls 16 long sleeve shirts
Men sized athletic pants
Men long sleeve t-shirts – all sizes Men 36×34 jeans
Men 38×34 jeans
Men 32×32 jeans
Girl’s tennis shoes sized – 1, 2, 3, 3.5
Boy’s tennis shoes sized – 1,2,3,3.5, 6.5
Mens – 38-40, 44-46, 46 and above
Women’s – 5 and above
Boys – 5-10
Girls – 10-16
Purchase your TICKETS HERE and follow along on our Facebook Event Page for all event updates.
Disclaimers: ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO RAIN CHECKS. In the event of an act of God (such as a tornado or giant lizard attack) we may not be able to reschedule due to the complex nature of the event and we will NOT offer refunds. In the event that you cannot attend the event we will do our best to assist you in finding another mom to exchange/give/or sell your ticket if the need arises and/or if time allows. Raleigh Moms Blog will not be responsible and/or liable for any attendees who leave the event area. Additionally, everyone that purchases a ticket will be subscribed to our and our sponsor’s email list (if they have not been already) in order to provide the most timely and up to date event info. Photos will be taken at the event and of attendees for use on the blog and on social media by the Raleigh Moms Blog and sponsor.