We love a fun park playdate with friends! There are so many parks around town just waiting for families to explore that we decided to kick off our own Pop-Up Parkhop with our friends at Baby+Company and you’re invited to join!
Come out to a beautiful Fall morning at Sassafras All Children’s Playground at Laurel Hills Park in Raleigh on November 15th from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Sassafras All Children’s Park is a playground designed for children of all abilities to slide, swing and even zip-line through the park.
You and your littles will enjoy a morning filled with park play, meeting new friends, an opportunity to donate coats for a cause, have fun with an activity from Juggle & a chance to participate in a Mommy & Child’s relaxing yoga session with Little Guru Kids Yoga during this Pop-Up Parkhop Playdate!
We want you and your sweet kiddos to enjoy a fun morning all before naptime!
Lots of excitement is in store at this FREE Pop-Up Parkhop Playdate! Check out the details below and register to join us.
Details on a FREE Pop-Up Parkhop Playdate:
When: Wednesday, November 15th – 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: Sassafras All Children’s Park (3803 Edwards Mill Rd., Raleigh 27612)
- Check-in at the Sassafras Park Shelter and meet our friends at Baby+Company. Baby+Company is a modern wellness and birthing center here in the Triangle giving mothers a whole-health approach to prenatal care.
- We’ve reserved a large comfy shelter for mamas & littles to relax, nurse, bring a snack and enjoy some time with new friends.
- Participate in a FREE relaxing Mommy & Child Yoga Session with Little Guru Kids Yoga. Register in advance here. A short yoga session with take place outdoors at 11:00 on the baseball field right next to the park. Take part in either session.
- Give Back! We’re collecting new or gently used/clean coats for Raleigh area families through the Coats Cause We Care Children’s Coat Drive. (If you have a hanger or two, please bring along.)
- During the playdate enter for a chance to win a sweet giveaway from Raleigh Moms Blog and local partners.
- Sassafras has “Comfort Stations” (aka: bathrooms and changing stations) on site for moms to access at any time.
- Play, play, play! Explore the park with friends, take pictures of your little ones and enjoy a fun morning at the park.
- Bring a friend or two! The more, the merrier!
This is a FREE event, but we ask that you register here in advance.
Follow our Facebook Event Page and stay tuned for more fun that’s on the way!