There’s just one more day until Costco Mom Hour! We’re excited to bring this FREE event to the Triangle for the second year in a row! Keep reading for all the details you need to know for our Raleigh Costco Mom Hour events! We can’t wait to see you there!
Friday, November 4, 2016 at 9-10 am
Costco will be opening it’s doors an hour early just for you! Moms, dads, kids, friends, EVERYONE is welcome to attend! Please register here. You don’t need a Costco Membership to attend, but you will need one to shop! Keep reading for details on our exclusive membership offer.
- Costco Raleigh – 2838 Wake Forest Rd.
- Costco Apex – 1021 Pine Plaza Dr.
- Plus 97 other locations throughout the US! See the list here and share with your friends in other cities and states!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Free Breakfast! Costco will be providing a free contential style breakfast for all attendees. Breakfast items include muffins, pastries, fruit, juices, coffee, etc.
- Swag Bags! There will be swag bags for the first 100 people (at each location) to arrive! Each swag bag will contain Kirkland Signature items and samples, such as: nuts, trail mix, fruit snacks, juice boxes, applesauce pouches, granola bars, chocolate milk, VitaRain, Mr. Clean, Pantene, Crest, Downy, Bounce, Tide Pods, and a protein chocolate shake. Please note that there are products containing allergens in the swag bags. One swag bag per family.
- Free Samples! Costco will set up sample stations for you and your family to taste some of the yummy products that Costco sells.
- Scavenger Hunt! Join in for a fun scavenger hunt! A perfect activity to do with your big kids!
- Giveaways! Two winners (at each location) will each receive a $100 Costco gift card and one winner will receive a year of Tide Pods!
- Gold Membership $55 – includes a $20 Costco Cash Card and $43 in FREE products and coupons! New members only (must not have been a Costco member for at least 18 months)
- Executive Membership – UPGRADE your Gold Membership to the executive level and receive an additional $20 Costco Cash Card! This offer applies to new memberships only.
- Bring a friend! If you’re already a Costco member and you bring your friend to sign up at the event, they will receive our exclusive membership offer and you will receive a $10 Costco Cash Card!
Get your membership HERE! Online registration and membership sales close on November 3, 2016 at midnight CST. You can purchase a membership at the event on Friday morning if you miss online registration. You do NOT have to attend a Costco Mom Hour event to take advantage of the membership special.
We are aware that 9 am on a Friday morning is not ideal for everyone’s schedule. Raleigh Moms Blog does our best to provide a variety of events at various times, dates, and locations. Please stay tuned for our next event coming to the Triangle area!