As a full-time working mom, I’m always trying to find ways to save time. From meal planning to online ordering to generally trying to stay organized (“try” being the operative word), I arm myself with techniques and tactics that help me keep my sanity and allow our family to spend more time doing the things we love. Our families are counting on us moms as CFOs (Chief Family Officers) to manage operations and make choices that keep the family “business” running in a smooth and timely fashion. It’s a big job with a lot of demands.
Who knew that my choice in a dental provider over 10 years ago (before kids) would not only arm me with a healthy smile, but serve as a huge timesaver for my family today. I am proud to be a patient of RMB sponsor Stanley Dentistry, an award-winning comprehensive dental practice based in Cary, North Carolina.
What is a comprehensive dental practice?
A comprehensive dental practice approaches dentistry from a holistic perspective ensuring all of your dental needs can be treated by the same team at the same place. These practices offer a complete suite of dentistry services including family, pediatric, cosmetic, sedation, orthodontics, dental implants and surgical dentistry.
Why is Stanley Dentistry a different kind of dental practice and how do they save moms time?
- They are a comprehensive dental practice that provides personalized dental care for each and every member of the family. Everyone in your family can be accommodated at one practice with the advanced dental technology and comfort amenities at Stanley Dentistry. From general cleaning to whitening to wisdom teeth removal to implants to orthodontics, it’s easy for your family to receive their individualized treatment at one convenient location. Save time that would otherwise be spent traveling to multiple specialists.
- They are committed to not only improving the oral health, but the systemic health of their patients. The care provided by Stanley Dentistry goes above and beyond just cleaning teeth, finding cavities and probing gums. They are vigilant with their patients at maintaining regular dental check-ups and treatment because they know the problems that can arise when we neglect our smiles. Did you know that pediatric dental disease, also referred to as childhood tooth decay, is the #1 chronic childhood illness? Tooth decay can lead to other conditions such as malnourishment, bacterial infections and ER visits, as well as speech issues. Can you believe more than 51 million school hours and 164 million work hours are lost each year due to dental disease? This leads to increased educational disparities and decreased productivity. Now that’s a lot of wasted time.
Oral cancer screening and early detection is also a part of regular routine care at Stanley Dentistry.
Therapies related to sleep apnea and TMJ issues provide a further unique, comprehensive offering for patients. Over 20 million Americans suffer from sleep apnea leading to excessive daytime sleepiness and life-threatening health issues. A customized oral appliance can help sleep apnea suffers get a better night’s sleep. And similarly, no one has time to live with the pain of TMJ. Dr. Bobbi Stanley is the only LVI Global Fellow in Cary, NC and there are fewer than 1,000 LVI Global Fellows worldwide. LVI is the recognized leading authority for neuromuscular dentistry.
- They are committed to continuing education. Continuing education is at the core of their practice. All team members complete continuing ed hours above and beyond what’s required each year. Stanley Institute was established as their way of sharing their expertise and learnings with other dentists in the area. They excel at what they do. Drs. Robert and Bobbi are the only Diplomates with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists in the Triangle. This is the highest honor a dentist can receive for their mastery of dental implants. Their standard of excellence is unparalleled. Time well spent with a team that is highly educated on the rapidly changing and constantly evolving field of dentistry.
- They invest in the latest technologies. From computer-guided surgery techniques to Invisalign for ortho patients to CEREC same-day crowns, patients benefit from state-of-the-art equipment, highest quality materials and the latest dental practice trends. They also have something cool called a Conebeam CT machine that aids in thoroughly diagnosing/treating dental issues. And with their sedation dentistry services, you can have all of your dental needs taken care of in as little as one appointment. Stanley Dentistry is actually the only general dentist in the state with a full time nurse anesthetist on staff.
- They go above and beyond for their customers. The team at Stanley Dentistry provides exceptional service. As caregivers, they always have the patient’s best interests in mind and make the dental experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Even simple things like early morning appointments before the school and work day even get started help their patients use their time effectively.
- They value family. Stanley Dentistry is a family practice in every sense of the word. The practice is led by the husband and wife team of Drs. Robert and Bobbi Stanley. They are proud parents to four children and are engaged and active members of the local community. Family is a priority and they know the demands that families face each and every day.
The values part is probably one of the biggest pros for me, but with such a wide range of services, It is hard to imagine why I would ever need to go anywhere else. I am excited to share Stanley Dentistry with your family! If you are looking for dental care in the Cary area, I highly recommend that you give them a call…tell them Andrea sent you!